Reiki 3 Master Teacher Retreat
☆ Reiki 3 and 4 Weekend Retreat
May 22-24 • Jul 17-19 • Aug 21-23 • Sept 11-13
Check out our video about our Reiki Retreats
In this powerful weekend retreat you will be attuned to Reiki Level 3 allowing for maximum flow of Reiki energy flow. We will offer the Reiki 3 attunement in a place of power on the mountain to optimize the power of this Sacred Mountain
In this weekend you will:
- Learn the secret Usui Master symbol that incorporates all the 3 symbols from Reiki 2, into one.
- Learn about setting up a Reiki Healing Practice
- Learn relaxation techniques and techniques of how to talk with new clients to put them at ease.
- Learn how to use a pendulum for diagnostic work. Use the Master symbol to unwind, stuck energy.
- Learn how to incorporate Some Shamanic Practices into Reiki. Time to practice on others. Build sacred community.
- On the Saturday evening day you will learn how to offer transmission of the Reiki atunements. How to structure and teach a Reiki class.
- Sunday is hands on practice teaching classes and giving attunements. At the end of the weekend you will come away with all the tools needed to start a career as a Reiki teacher.
Prerequisite – already received Reiki 1 and 2 attunements and have experience of giving at least 5 full Reiki sessions.
Reiki Master/Teacher Retreat- $875 including instruction, class material, attunements, certificates, food and lodging.
Early Bird discount of $80 if you sign up a month or before start date.
Locals receive a discount if you don’t stay on site or require meals provided by us.
Class size limited to 6 people to receive maximum personal attention.
Reiki is a Japanese technique that is used to heal physical and mental trauma, and to support mental clarity and spiritual well-being. In Japanese, the word “rei” refers to a higher intelligence that permeates all living and nonliving entities and guides the inherent functioning of the universe. The word “ki” refers to the animating energy that flows through everything, including plants, animals, and human beings and is also often called “life force energy”. The combination of these two words is what defines Reiki as spiritually guided life-force energy.
To administer Reiki, a practitioner simply channels this life force energy gently through his or her hands. It’s said that the energy is spiritually guided, enabling the Reiki to flow through the affected parts of the subject’s energy field in order of priority. It raises the vibration in and around the energy body where negative thoughts and feelings are contained. This allows the dense energy and associated conditions—such as stress, anxiety, physical pain, depression to be transformed into positive vibrations and associated positive experiences.