VIP Personal Retreats
The process of transformation requires practice and dedication and a deep desire for success. We want to inspire, encourage and stimulate you into action. At Sacred Valley Spiritual Center, we offer a variety of healing services in our VIP: 3 to 7 day personal healing retreats.
Receiving 1-on-1 Nurturing Healing Care
Can you imagine receiving on-on-on fully nurturing healing care by one of our practitioners? Healthy delicious food, visits to Sacred Sites of the area, a dip in the healing waters of Stewart Mineral Springs or watching the stars in the hot tub on our land?
With a variety of healing techniques such as Shamanic Healing, Reiki Energy balancing, Aka Dua energy transmission, Alchemical Hypnotherapy, Guided imagery, Motivational coaching, Shamanic Breathwork, Yoga, Meditation, Massage etc., you will experience personal care on a level rarely experienced.
You will learn how to:
- Walk the Path of the Spiritual Warrior.
- Create breakthroughs around your core wound stories and shift your perception.
- Free your authentic voice so you can express your needs, wants and desires.
- Live a life of joy and fulfillment.
- Learn how to live in your power with confidence and focused action.
What we expect from you as a participant in our retreats and integrative coaching.
- Desire for Success
- Self-Actualized Focused Action
- Commitment: the process of transformation does not come with a magic pill. It requires practice, dedication, and deep desire for change.
A typical daily schedule will look something like this:
- Breakfast 8.30 am
- Healing session 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Lunch 1.00pm
- Trip to Sacred Site 2.00 to 4.00pm
- Healing Session 4.00 to 6.00pm (optional second healing)
- Dinner 6.30pm
- After Dinner: meditation, journaling, creative time, reading, chatting, relaxing, sitting at the fire ring, watching the stars.
On a warm, clear evening we may drive up the Mountain to have a clearer view of the stars or Moon. Or sit around the camp fire sharing song, stories and smores. Our retreats are customized, so each daily routine may vary.
Knowing that there is no ‘magic-pill’ remedy our retreat facilitators offer and encourage ongoing integration and mentoring sessions by phone or Skype.